Anti-spam statement to readers
Comments or emails on this website are welcome so long as they related to literature, books, or literary criticism. Any comments or e-mails that are not related will be deleted. If you chose to “follow” the site’s posts, you have done so of your own volition, indicating your willingness to receive updates from this site. If you do NOT wish to receive updates, you can click again on the “Following” pop-up at the bottom right of the landing page, which will remove the link.
Copyright – CC Attribution
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.0 Generic License.
You are free to:
- Share — copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
- Adapt — remix, transform, and build upon the material
The licensor cannot revoke these freedoms as long as you follow the license terms.
Under the following terms:
- Attribution — You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
- Non-Commercial — You may not use the material for commercial purposes.
- ShareAlike — If you remix, transform, or build upon the material, you must distribute your contributions under the same license as the original.
- No additional restrictions — You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.
- You do not have to comply with the license for elements of the material in the public domain or where your use is permitted by an applicable exception or limitation.
- No warranties are given. The license may not give you all of the permissions necessary for your intended use. For example, other rights such as publicity, privacy, or moral rights may limit how you use the material.
This website is designed, written and administrated by M. Bijman, for the purposes of showcasing her skills, assisting authors with their works, and for the general education and information of people who are interested in authors and literature. All the contents, unless referenced, so stated, or attributed, are original, exclusive and produced by M. Bijman. Contributions by M. F. O’Brien have been indicated specifically.
This website is non-commercial and the contents is not intended for resale or reuse. Accessing or using the site for commercial or competitive purposes in not allowed. Images on the site are original, by M. Bijman and M.F. O’Brien. Where not original, they have been sourced in the public domain on the Internet, referenced and attributed as thoroughly as possible.
The material contained on this web site by its very nature does constitute advice or a recommendation, which, like all advice, should be accepted with caution.
While the site owner attempts to ensure that the contents of this web site are accurate and complete, she makes no representation or warranty, whether express or implied, as to the operation, integrity, availability or functionality of this web site or as to the accuracy, completeness or reliability of any information on this web site.
Any person who relies on this web site or on the information contained in this web site does so at his or her own risk.
The site owner also makes no warranty or representation, whether express or implied, that the information or files available on this web site are free of viruses, destructive materials or any other data or code which is able to corrupt, compromise, jeopardize, disrupt, disable, harm or otherwise impede in any manner the operation of a computer system, computer network or your hardware or software, or any ideas that might disrupt your thinking or preconceived notions. The user/visitor accepts all risk associated with the existence of such viruses, destructive materials or any other data or code which is able to corrupt, compromise, jeopardize, disrupt, disable, harm or otherwise impede in any manner the operation or content of a computer system, computer network or your hardware or software.
All information regarding the product and services including information in respect of the terms and conditions, or any other matters is subject to change without notice.
The contents of this web site, including (without limitation) any software, icons, text, links, graphics, images, sound clips, trade names, logos, trade marks and service marks are protected by law, including but not limited to copyright, patent and trade mark law, and are the property of M. Bijman. Any unauthorized use of the contents, information or materials on this web site is prohibited.
Contact M. Bijman (@ firstname.lastname@example.org) if you want to reproduce contents from this website, or name her as the author. Plagiarism, when found, will be addressed to the fullest extent provided by Canadian Law.